order form

Name
Email Address
Address
Item 1 (code & colour)
Item 2 (code & colour)
Item 3 (code & colour)
Postage via Poslaju
Items SOLD!
By submitting this form, i am
confirming my purchase(s) at
chomel27 and therefore will secure
my purchase(s) with payment and
not backout.
free forms

21.1.09

updates

Hi. I’ll be launching my e-boutique on the 27th of January 2009 at http://www.chomel27.blogspot.com/ and I would be posting my stuffs on my Facebook too.

You’ll find tops, dresses, Victoria Secret items, hijabs, fabrics, laces and many more at chomel27. Chomel27 caters for women of all ages, colours and sizes. So you’ll be sure to find something for yourself.I hope to bring in more stuff in the future as well as to include items for men and kids as well. So stay tuned.

I would like you guys to help me spread the word to family, friends, girlfriends and boyfriends. A little help goes a long way, they say!

2 top gossip girls* Victoria Secret set
7 lucky winners * RM10 chomel27 voucher
7 lucky winners * RM5 chomel27 voucher
Grand Prize winner for top shopper
wins 2 tickets to watch PGL the musical on 14th February 2009!
2 runner-ups* Victoria Secret item
*terms & conditions apply*

So how do you want to get a hold of these special prizes? Here’s how.

Step 1: Cut and paste this whole message
with the subject Launch
and send it to as many friends as possible
and they should pass it to their friends and it goes on.
Please send it to me too at chomelnadorable@yahoo.com
Step 2: Make sure to mark the date 27th January 2009!
Step 3: Shop at chomel27 and make sure you’re friends do too!
Step 4: When you’ve done so, on the launching day itself, winners will be posted on chomel27 and will also be notified via email and sms.

In addition, all shoppers will automatically become a member of chomel27’s shopaholic and
ALL PURCHASES ON THAT DAY GETS FREE DELIVERY!!!
So everyone’s a winner!So what are you waiting for? See you on the 27th!

No comments: