order form

Name
Email Address
Address
Item 1 (code & colour)
Item 2 (code & colour)
Item 3 (code & colour)
Postage via Poslaju
Items SOLD!
By submitting this form, i am
confirming my purchase(s) at
chomel27 and therefore will secure
my purchase(s) with payment and
not backout.
free forms

29.9.08

Hari Raya Announcement

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin

Dear all,I'd like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin. I will be away from Friday September 30, 2008 until Sunday October 5, 2008 for Hari Raya holiday.

Therefore I might not be able to reply my email as fast as usual but I will make sure to check my email at least once a day and reply all mail as fast as I can. All orders is still open. Until then, hope you all enjoy your holiday and balik kampung safely ya...

No comments: